Friday, May 25, 2012

Blog Hop--Week One

I'm really excited to be included in the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop hosted by Plum and June. My turn isn't for awhile--thankfully, I have too much moving shenanigans to attend to--but this week, you have the opportunity to check out four awesome tutorials!


Nik from Bold Goods
Alyssa from Pile O' Fabrics
Kelsey from Kelsey Sews
Erin from Billy Button Designs

Go check them out!

As Agatha is in California and I am not, I've gotten no sewing in for two weeks. Not that I would have the time, but it still saddens my heart. I am hoping to visit a sewing lounge this next week, but as I tried very hard this week and was unable to get there, well, my hopes may be dashed. Here's hoping fora visit soon. There was some Alexander Henry fabric featured on their website that I may have to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...