Saturday, December 22, 2012

SS: Lots of Yummies!

Friends, I lucked out this week. 

My Monday was off to a terrible start--a mix of crying, whiny, nine-month-old who is so close to cutting a tooth and a two-and-a-half-year-old clamoring to go to school so he can ride on the school bus--and then the mailman came and brought me some squishy mail.



And this was inside!

Have you been to Marika's blog? I found it a few weeks back, and she just so happened to be having this awesome giveaway where she'd make a pouch for the winners based on their favorite color. And I won, which is all sorts of awesome. Then, when I received my pouch, I freaked out because I didn't ever purchase any of the infamous typewriters fabric, but I've always wanted some, and now I have a typewriter of my very own! (Can we say super generous?)


Did I mention the pouch was full of fabric lovelies too? Yum yum!

Talk about making my day! It was awesomeness in a hot pink pouch. Thanks, Marika! You're a peach. (PS-Doesn't this pillow that Marika made overwhelm you with its sheer awesomeness?)

THEN! Oh, Friends! Then! My mailbox received another bit of lovely yesterday when I got a box from my friend J.





Yay! I saw a bobbin necklace for the first time a couple of weeks ago in someone's post, and I thought it was rather clever. Now, I have one of my very own, and it's piiiiiiiink! Pink chain, hot pink thread in the bobbin. Delish! (My baby also thinks it must be delish because he keeps trying to eat it. No, Lito. Mama's necklace!)



You know what else was delish? The cookies that accompanied it! I think I ate about ten of them yesterday. What? It could have been the end of the world, and I didn't want to go out thinking, "There were cookies left!" I estimate I'll polish them off today. (J, if you're reading, thank you! and yes, I did share.)

I'm linking up my Sunday Stash with Fiona at Finding Fifth.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been on the receiving end of sewing love this week. That makes for an early Christmas gift all 'round. Thanks for linking up Audrey...a few new things I have not seen before as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...