Monday, July 8, 2013

Q3 Finish-A-Long Goals.

Hello there! It's that time again...Q3 FAL goals. (Woo!) Let's get to business so I can get back to work.

For Q3, I'd like to finish:


R&M's Wedding Quilt--DONE
I've got to fit this puppy with its binding and get it out of here!


Quilt #1 for 100QfK--DONE
Needs to be basted, quilted, and bound.


Quilt #2 for 100QfK--DONE
Needs to be bound.


L&J's Quilt--DONE
Needs to be basted, quilted, and bound.


Triangle Mini Quilt--DONE
Something needs to happen. 


Low Volume Mini Quilt--DONE
Need to finish the applique, then baste, quilt, bind.

It is admittedly an ambitious list, which are the best kind in my opinion. The Triangle Mini Quilt is a holdover from Q2, but everything else is a new addition to the list. I'm linking up with the Q3 FAL list at She Can Quilt!

5 comments:

  1. Nice projects for Q3! Your L&J quilt is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I you want to try out my one-step binding for any of those (maybe the 100QfK ones, since it's sturdy), I'm happy to mansplain for you. ;)

    Really like L&J's quilt, and the triangle mini, and the 100QfK #1, and... er, hmmm. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dude! I can't wait to show you some of this stuff in person!

      And yes, I would love to hear about this one-step binding business!

      Delete
  3. Lovely projects! Looking forward to it!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you finished them all and each is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...