Monday, September 23, 2013

Three.

Photo used courtesy of W. John MacMullen

This is Three. My friend John made her for my birthday. (Isn't she lovely? She's spicing up my sewing space walls as I type this.) She was delivered on Friday, and I quickly picked a spot for her. I had thought I was going to have to wait to hang her up until after I took photos and practical stuff like that, but John was three steps ahead of me, and assured me I could use his photos, which were taken with a much nicer camera by a dude who knows a lot more about photography than I do. (Woo!)

Three uses some awesome reverse-applique techniques with some seriously tricky and feisty fabric. (See that gold goodness? Total pain in the you-know-what, or so I've been told.) I, however, think that it was all worth it. Of course, that's seriously easy for me to say since I had nothing to do with the creation process.

Thank you, John, for my lovely birthday present!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, my friend! I got a lot of practice with slippery, shed-y fabrics with this one, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...