Tuesday, July 1, 2014

TT: Blocks 72-75.

Woo! I'm on a roll! Four more blocks this week! (Of course, this is because I was totally procrastinating doing a bunch of other stuff I should've been doing, but shhhhhhh.)


This means I'm officially three-quarters of the way finished piecing the blocks! Woo!


Block 72 features Tula's Nest and Flutterby collections with a bit of Kona Corn Yellow.


More Nest for block 73, plus Kona Chartreuse. I hunted and hunted and hunted for one of the Prince Charming frogs, knowing I had to have it in at least one colorway, only to be disappointed. After making this block, I found them. (Of course.) And I had them in two colorways! I'm trying not to grumble too much.


Parisville and Bella Navy. Yes, this is pretty much an exact copy of Tula's block.


Salt Water, Nest, and Plume.

I managed to fit five of Tula's collections into this set, though I'll admit, I went a bit heavy on the Nest, which is, oddly enough, my least favorite collection of Tula's. It's partly the colors, partly the prints...I dunno. We're not BFFs, I'll say that.

I'm linking up today with Tula Tuesday at Diary of a Madfabriholic. How are your CS blocks coming along? And if you're already done, lie to me and tell me you're not, okay? (Thanks for being a peach.)

3 comments:

  1. I love them all- even the nest, which is also my least fave collection. Only 25 to go! Whoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure all of that Nest will get hidden in with the other blocks, haha. Barely noticeable, right? :)

      Delete
  2. So fun! Loving how these are turning out! Best, Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...