Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August Blocks.

Even with Fava's arrival, I've somehow managed to get some sewing in this month. It feels a bit odd that I'm not sewing every (or almost every) day, but then again, I'm usually so busy that I don't even notice.


First, my August Stash Bee block for Tiffany. I think this is the latest I've ever taken a photo of a bee block before. See that blue countertop? That would be the counter at the post office. (But I got the photo done, folks.)


And my August Gypsy Wife blocks. Eight square in square blocks down, eight kajillion to go. As much as I love this quilt pattern, and I'm sure I'll love the finished quilt, I am soooooo ready to be done with it.

Linking up with the August GW link up at Farm Gal Designs.  

4 comments:

  1. Bless you, a block done and photographed - it doesn't matter where, you got it done! I actually think the post office counter is fairly a perfect place for bee blocks to be photographed. Kind of like conversation bait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh your gypsy wife blocks look awesome! I so feel your pain - I haven't even started the filler blocks yet, and I am ready to be done! But like you said, if we push through, it will be a great quilt when it's all sewn together! Great job!! Those colors look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get my Gypsy Wife blocks done... I'm so behind this month! I love how your blocks are looking though, it's going to be such a gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really behind on pretty much everything else, haha! :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...