Thursday, December 21, 2017

Coast to Coast Traveling Bee--My Quilt Top!


Friends, have we talked about how great the Coast to Coast Traveling Bee is? Have we talked about my very serious love for it? Yes? Well, in case you are unaware, this bee is AMAZING. I had so much fun participating this year, and I am eager to start the 2018 round off. (Okay, not TOTALLY eager as I've yet to finish piecing my top, but you get the point!)

The mountain centerpiece above is where my quilt started.


And this is what I got in return. SO FREAKING AWESOME, right?

Right.

This bad boy is totally getting the handquilting treatment. You know, when I finished up the other five quilt tops laying around my house at present. (FIVE? YIKES!)

Now, I'm off to work on paper-piecing my start for round two, aka C2C2.

3 comments:

  1. I love it and I am also PUMPED for a new year of C2C! I can't wait to see your quilt finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!!! This quilt is phenomenal!!! I love everything about it!! How exciting for you!! Best of luck with the quilts in your queue!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...